Why Choose Node JS Development?
A Node.js developer can create all kinds of things: web applications, command line applications, scripts for system administration, all kinds of network applications, etc.
The speed of development is one of the advantages of this tool; a Node.js developer can develop the project faster, the execution of unit tests can be done faster, the applications are faster and therefore the user experience is better, with lower infrastructure cost, and it is very flexible. Technically a Node.js developer can manage the data exchange between the server and the users, can develop all the server-side logic, define and maintain the central database with the guarantee of high performance and responsiveness to the front-end requests. It also integrates the front elements built by other developers working on the project.
The recommendation of many experts is to have Node Js developers, among other things, for these reasons:
- Because platforms like Linkedin, eBay or PayPal were created with Node.js, which indirectly is a sample of its quality.
- Its performance has surprised programmers around the world, allowing you to create high-quality work and reducing the scope for technical errors.
- Because it can run on a variety of servers, including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Unix.
- Node.js opens up a whole new world of possibilities for programmers, allowing them to create highly scalable and innovative applications, writing code that allows tens of thousands of simultaneous connections on a single server. So far, most server programs allow a maximum of approximately 4,000 users connected at the same time, so to increase this figure companies must add servers, a problem that would disappear with the use of Node.js development since it can support tens of thousands of concurrent connections and thus reduce infrastructure costs.
- It is ideal for handling applications with high user traffic and events, such as Twitter where hundreds of thousands of tweets are sent every second.
- Promotes exchange between developers, who can be inspired by the solutions of other colleagues for their own work or share their achievements with them and thus generate a collaborative community.
- The development of applications is much faster, the applications too and therefore the user can access a better user experience. This is because Node.js uses Google’s V8 engine.
- It is the best option on the market for real-time applications, such as online chats or certain games.
In conclusion, Node.js is suitable for applications that handle concurrent connections and requests that require few CPU cycles. This makes it extremely ideal for many of the applications that are currently circulating on the internet.
Node.js requires very few dependencies, rules, and style guides, allowing a developer the freedom to develop applications the way they want. Developers can choose the architecture, design patterns, modules, and features that best suit their projects.