Advantages Of Having Your App In React Native
Let’s go for the basics and paramount: what is react native? is an attractive and widely used mobile application framework with a diverse collection of features. This state-of-the-art framework enables developers to create applications with native appearances and behaviors. It is considered better than many similar platforms for reasons beyond its characteristics.
Advantages of React Native:
- The community is large: being an open source platform, this even means that the documentation related to this technology is also available to everyone and it is free for everyone to reach the native community. You will get the most benefits if you use community driven technology. If you have a problem during the process, the community will help you solve it.
On this platform, you will even get recognition for writing code, as it is another benefit of working with the open source platform. The developers here can even share their experience and can even create wallets, which helps them find the best codes. For example, while working with this platform, if the developer finds something new, they can even share the experience with others. In this way, they will even get feedback and collaborate with other members as well.
- Reusable code and predesigned components: This is one of the important advantages of this platform. This platform is so convenient that developers do not have to create a separate mobile application for each platform. For the company or business planning to create an application, this can be one of the best ways to prepare the application faster.
- Simplified user interface: This React Native platform is all about the mobile user interface. When creating a mobile application, it is very important to create a proper sequence of actions. With the help of this platform, it makes the implementation of the order more perfect. User interface design can help to be more responsive, provide a smoother feel, and even decrease time burden.
- Third-party plugin support: since react native is in the forward time frame, so there may be a point where some components are missing in the main framework. To build a bridge between these two extremes, the platform comes with two types of third-party plugs, one is a native module and the other is a JavaScrip module.
- Module architecture: is primarily a software design technique that helps to separate the functionality of the program into modules. This technique has many advantages that can help provide flexibility to the development team, as developers can even dig into each other’s projects if necessary.
And where can you check the react native Company?
Well, the example can be given simply by looking at one of the large companies that apply it.
Facebook: is powered by React Native.
The Facebook Ads Manager has been created entirely using React Native
Instagram – is another popular platform that is based on the versatile React Native framework. Instagram was wide open to incorporating React Native into its native apps in 2016, and the notification feature to be the first to update was push. Other Instagram components were also rewritten with React Native.
Tesla: The Tesla mobile app has been developed with the React Native framework. It is an integral part of how the company offers its services to users.
By way of conclusion we can say that the companies mentioned above use the React Native mobile application framework to offer optimal usability to users. The framework is now considered one of the best options for companies that want to create consistent user experiences across the Android and iOS application ecosystems.