Senior Systems Engineer Lead
Kambda is looking for talented Seniors Engineers to work for one of our Clients in the US.
- For AWS Profiles – AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Sys Ops Administrator and Equivalent Azure certified.
- For Azure Profiles – Azure Certified Solutions Architect.
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science / information technology
- experience with architecting and running consumer-facing applications in a hybrid and/or multi-cloud environment
- Solution Design with IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing, firewalling, security, network protocols and OS configuration
- Experience in Seamless/automated build scripts for release management across all immutable environments with Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Tera grunt , Ansible, cloud formation templates along with PowerShell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Experience setting up Kubernetes multiple clusters and Worked Nodes. EKS And AKS using Prometheus, Grafana, Twist lock, Helm, Nginx in up Containers in a Cloud environment, which includes being knowledgeable in Docker and other containerization tools
- Linux system administration, including a comfort level with Red Hat Linux and/or CentOS.
- Experience with GIT/SVN, CI/CD tools (Jenkins, JIRA, code commit, Selenium)
- Scripting or programming experience with Python and Bash including the cloud formation templates for automation.
- Identity management and federation in AWS across multiple AWS accounts.
- Deploying, maintaining, and operating applications deployed in AWS cloud.
- Experience with automating infrastructure in AWS with Terraform and Cloud Formation
- Experience with the Cloudflare or any other global load balance tool configurations.
- 24 x7 support role which is going to be on rotational shift along with the other team members
- Remote (located in latin america)
- Long term position
- Speaking English required
- Anual Bonus
- 10 days vacation
- Computer purchase bonus